Download Bihar Vidhwa Pension Application Form PDF
You can download the Bihar Vidhwa Pension Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Bihar Vidhwa Pension Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||36 KB|
|Date Added||Jun 18, 2022|
Bihar Vidhwa Pension Application Form
Bihar Government is giving Widow Pension to the widowed women of their state. Under this pension scheme, benefits will be given to those women who are married after 18 years and their husband has died before the age of 60 years. Under the Nishrit Mahila Pension Yojana, the state government will give Rs 500 per month to these women, which will be available as an installment for 6 months. Social pension will be given by Social Welfare Department, Government of Bihar (Social Pension Welfare Department, Govt of Bihar).
- The woman applying should be a permanent resident and widow of the state of Bihar.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the total annual income of the applicant woman’s family should not be more than 60 thousand rupees.
- The age of the widow woman should be at least 18 years.
- Aadhar card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Husband’s death certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number