Download CDS Syllabus 2022 PDF
You can download the CDS Syllabus 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||CDS Syllabus 2022 PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||1.8 MB|
|Date Added||Jul 17, 2022|
CDS Syllabus 2022
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Combined Defense Services (CDS) syllabus in the official notification. The CDS 2 notification 2022 was released on May 18, 2022, which included the detailed CDS Syllabus 2022 for all the subjects to be asked in the CDS 2 exam. The UPSC CDS exam syllabus consists of three subjects: Elementary Mathematics, English, and General Awareness.
Candidates must go through the UPSC CDS Syllabus 2022 to determine which chapters and topics will be important in the upcoming exam and plan their studies in a progressive manner with the right approach. It will also save time by preventing from preparing for something that is irrelevant to this examination.
CDS Important Instructions
- Please write only in black ballpoint pen, your Centre and subject followed by the CDS 2022 test booklet series (in brackets), subject code, and the exam roll number at the appropriate space provided on the answer sheet at the top.
- Encode your CDS 2022 booklet series (A, B, C, or D, as the case may be), subject code, and roll number in the circles provided for the purpose in the answer sheet.
- If the test booklet/answer sheet is not printed as a CDS booklet or numbered, then you must report to either the CDS invigilator or invigilators of other modules and get a replacement.
- Candidates are advised to review and doublecheck the details in their answer sheet before submitting it. Any mistake that can be corrected before submission will keep the answer sheet from being disqualified for incorrect answers.
- Print this page, fill in your course code, reserve a test booklet from your local center. If the booklet has any missing pages or unprinted areas, get it replaced by one of the same series and subject.
- Do not write anything other than the specific items of information asked for on the CDS answer sheet/test booklet/sheet for rough work.
- Don’t fold, crumple or mark-up the answer sheet. Make sure to write your answers on the top side of the paper only.
Leave a Reply