Download CG Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 Application Form in Hindi PDF
|File name||CG Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 Application Form in Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||713 KB|
|Date Added||May 01, 2022|
You can download the CG Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 Application Form in Hindi PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
CG Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 Application Form in Hindi
Pre Matric Scholarship is done by the Government of Chhattisgarh to the students. The main objective of this scholarship is to encourage the students of poor backward class towards education. So that all the children of the state are aware of education and can get higher education. By getting higher education, the education rate will increase and more and more people will be educated. The benefit of Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme is given to the students of SC SC, ST ST and OBC category. Chhattisgarh Pre Matric Scholarship Yojana is given by the state government to the students up to class 10th. For which the last date of Chhattisgarh scholarship will have to be submitted first.
Under this scheme, students of SC ST category are given ₹ 800 scholarship per month. While a scholarship of ₹ 1000 is provided to the girl child. And other backward class students are given a scholarship of ₹ 400 and girl students ₹ 600 per month. The benefit of this scheme is provided by the education department of the state government. Poor students can take advantage of Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. Whose family annual income should be less than ₹ 2,00,000. Under this scheme, a scholarship of ₹ 4500 is provided by the government for hostel and ₹ 2250 for non-hostel.
- Only a student resident of Chhattisgarh can take advantage of this scheme and he/she is getting education in the state of Chhattisgarh itself.
- The beneficiary eligible student should belong to SC, ST, OBC caste.
- The benefit of Pre Matric Chhatravritti CG will be given only once in a class.
- For CG Pre Matric Chhatravritti, the annual family income of the applicant student should not exceed Rs 2.50 lakh.
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- Bank pass book
- income certificate
- Passport size photo
- CG Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form
Leave a Reply