Download CRPF Head Constable Recruitment Application Form of 2021
You can download the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment Application Form of 2021 in PDF Format for free by clicking the direct drive link below this page.
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment Application Form of 2021
Applications for recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) on compassionate grounds are invited from the willing and eligible Next of Kin (Male & Female) wholly dependent member of deceased/personnel died while in service(including death by suicide)/killed in action/missing/medically boarded out:
(1) Definition of Next of Kin/Dependent
- Spouse; or
- Son (including adopted* son); or
- Daughter (including adopted* daughter); or
- Unmarried brother or sister in the case of unmarried Government servant
- Posthumous child of deceased Govt. servant. (MHA UO No.I.45020/3/2015-Pers-II dated 08/05/2015)
— Who was wholly** dependent on the Government servant / member of the Armed Forces at the time of his death in harness or retirement on medical grounds, as the case may be.
*Adoption deed should have been completed by govt servant prior to his/her death/retirement on medical ground.
** Wholly dependent means without any means of livelihood.
2. Education Qualification:
Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Note: Two or Three year Diploma certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2)
3. Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years
English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer.
Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
(35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 key depressions per hour in English 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer)
Note: Skill Test in Hindi shall be conducted only on “Remington Gail Key layout with MANGAL Font”.
The written examination will be of one paper only carrying 225 marks consisting of following two parts :
Part-I- 200 Marks
- Section-A = Hindi Language or English Language (optional) Note : Candidates will be at the discretion to attempt the language paper consisting of comprehension either in Hindi or English. The exam text will be different for Hindi language and English language.
- Section-B = General Intelligence.
- Section-C = Numerical Aptitude.
- Section-D = Clerical Aptitude.
Part-II- 25 Marks Descriptive paper consisting of two questions i.e. Essay writing of 15 marks which is to be written in about 150 words in Hindi or English and letter writing of 10 marks which is to be written in about 100 words in Hindi or English