Doqnload Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana PDF
You can download the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana|
|No. of Pages||76|
|File size||37 MB|
|Date Added||Jul 20, 2022|
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana Overview
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) aims to skill rural youth who are poor and provide them with jobs having regular monthly wages or above the minimum wages. It is one of the cluster of initiatives of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India that seeks to promote rural livelihoods.
Focus on sustainability:
Industry interactions have emphasised the need for training in soft skills, team working etc., as more important than domain skills, which they learn on the job. To ensure that candidates can perform in their work areas as well as assimilate into the organization and society, DDU-GKY has mandated a minimum of 160 hours of training in soft skills, function English and computer literacy. Additionally, a finishing module called Work Readiness training is suggested to ensure that trained candidates hit the ground running wherever they join.
A retention strategy is just as important to us and we have put in place mechanisms to track performance post placement, salary top-ups to candidates through DBT, incentives to training partners for achievement of outcomes in retention & progression and a framework for the establishment and operations of a migration support center.
- Age and identity proof- birth certificate, Adhaar card, voter ID card, etc.
- BPL card of an applicant or family member
- Rashtriya Swastha Bima Yojana card
- MGNREGA card proving at least 15 days of work completion
- Self-Help Group identification
- ST/SC certificate to validate the age limit relaxation
- Disability certificate under authorization of a registered doctor.
Benefits of the DDUGKY Scheme:
- A student doesn’t need to pay fees for examinations, classes, books and placement.
- Individuals get a free tablet and uniform
- They can easily access the computer lab and learn its usage
- Students receive a training certificate authorised by SSC or NCVT recognised by Government and private enterprises for job opportunities.
- NCVT and SSC offer a vocational training program.
- Beneficiaries receive job placements with a minimum salary of ₹5000.
Steps to Apply for DDUGKY Scheme:
- Step 1: Individuals have to visit the official Kaushal Panjee https://kaushalpanjee.nic.in/
- Step 2: On the home page, select the candidate registration option. On the redirected page, select registration type.
- Step 3: Fill in the Socio-Economic and Caste Census, address information and personal data and click next.
- Step 4: Select the preferred training program and submit this application.
Apart from online steps, an individual can check offline methods for DDUGKY application.
- An individual can find a training centre in their locality and contact them.
- Getting enrolled under Gram Rozgar Sewak or Gram Panchayat will help find a training centre or enlistment staff to meet a candidate and offer to counsel.
Leave a Reply