Download Dua E Ganjul Arsh PDF
You can download the Dua E Ganjul Arsh PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Dua E Ganjul Arsh PDF|
|No. of Pages||10|
|File size||86 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 18, 2022|
Dua E Ganjul Arsh Overview
In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.
Because this dua is neither originated nor endorsed by the Messenger of Allah (saws), we obviously have no idea or knowledge of its origin or its history..and we absolutely assure you in the Blessed Name of the Lord Who Created: this dua is the concoction of some ignorant mind and has absolutely nothing to do with the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (saws) or the Truth of Islam!!!!
From the terms of the dua itself and its supposed fantastic effects, more than likely this dua Gunj al-Arsh seems to have been Made in Inda or Pakistan long after the death of the Prophet (saws), rather than in Madinah during the lifetime of the Noble Messenger of Allah (saws)!!!!
If one trusts, obeys, and follows the guidance and commands of Allah and His Messenger (saws), one can be assured of never ever being misled; but if one believes, obeys and follows any other guidance, other than that of Allah and His Messenger (saws), one can be assured of being led astray.
Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allahs Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me alone. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.
- Blessings & Barakah and Increase in Sustenance.
- Getting Sustenance from Unseen and unknown sources.
- Getting victory over enemies.
- Safety from the evil eye.
- The reciter will remain secured and protected from black magic.
How to Recite Dua-e-Ganjul Arsh?
- If you want the benefits a Dua Ganjul Arsh can bring, take this section seriously
- Every day, after the morning prayer is recommended
- Please don’t move from the prayer mat. Recite Dua Ganjul Arsh at least once, please.
- Raise your hands and recite the beginning, middle, and end of Surah Fateha. You can also recite Durood Shareef or other duas that you know.
- Make dua for all your wishes. However, do this with sincerity and faith and persevere until you get your desires fulfilled.
- You should recite this surah with deep concentration
- Try to follow along a bit more closely and focus on the words of this dua.
- I recommend to you that whatever prayer or dua you perform, do it with sincere intentions.
- Do not do it for the sake of just performing it and showing it to the world.
- As-salamu alaikum! Thank you for being so devoted and dedicated.
- With that in mind, higher quality is necessary for greater quantity.
- Generous and kind individuals receive a great deal of respect.
Leave a Reply