Download Form for Registration of IPPB BC PDF
IPPB is the India Post Payments Bank is a division of Indian Post under the Department of Post under Ministry of Communications of the Government of India.IPPB offers savings accounts, money transfer and insurances through the third parties, bill and utility payments.
Registration of IPPB BC Form
The IPPB gives the opportunity to be part of public service in terms of banking i,e Business Correspondents.For engagement as Business Correspondents (BCs) on behalf of India Post Payments Bank, for delivering banking services below are an eligiable people:
- Individuals retired bank employees, retired teachers, retired government employees and ex-servicemen.
- Individual Public Call Office (PCO) operators.
- Individual owners of Kirana stores/medical/fair price shops etc.
- Agents of Small Savings schemes of Government of India (GoI) / insurance companies
- Individual petrol pump owners.
- Individuals operating Common Service Centers (CSCs).
- Individuals running Browsing Centers/Eateries.
- Authorized functionaries of well-run Self Help Groups (SHGs) which are linked to banks.
- Similar other entities
Form for Registration of IPPB CSP PDF download link
Leave a Reply