Download Indian Railways achievements till March 2021-State of Arunachal Pradesh PDF
India’s national railway system is operated by Indian Railways which is the statutory body under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Railways.Indian Railways is the third-largest railways network in the world by size with the route length of 67,956km as of 31-Mar-2020.Mail or Express trains the most common types of trains run at an average speed of 50.6 km/h (31.4 mph).
State of Arunachal Pradesh -Indian Railways achievements till March 2021
Here is the Highlights of some Key points:
- Large number of jobs created for gainful employment of locals
- 100% elimination of un-manned Level Crossing gates
- Mechanized cleaning of all station started from 2nd October, 2018
- Divyang toilets provided in 257 stations
- Provided free high-speed WiFi at all nominated stations
- Provided 23 Lifts at 9 stations and 30 more to be provided at 21 stations
- Provided 18 Escalators at 8 stations and 12 more to be provided at 4 stations
To know more about the Indian Railways achievements in the State of Arunachal Pradesh, visit to the official website https://indianrailways.gov.in/ or by clicking the link given in this page.
Indian Railways achievements till March 2021-State of Arunachal Pradesh PDF download link
Leave a Reply