Download Indira Gandhi Shahari Rojgar Guarantee Yojana Application Form PDF
You can download the Indira Gandhi Shahari Rojgar Guarantee Yojana Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Indira Gandhi Shahari Rojgar Guarantee Yojana Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||1.4 MB|
|Date Added||Jun 18, 2022|
Indira Gandhi Shahari Rojgar Guarantee Yojana
The Rajasthan State Government has announced the Indira Gandhi Employment Guarantee Scheme to provide employment to the street vendors of the urban areas of the state. Under this scheme, street vendors of urban areas will be provided 100 days of employment in a financial year. This scheme has been started for the unemployed people of urban areas on the lines of MNREGA scheme.
As we know that during the Corona period, with the condition of the state’s economy deteriorating, there was a lot of impact on the lives of common people. But the people of rural areas were being given employment by the state government under the Mahatma Gandhi MNREGA scheme, but the workers of urban areas did not get any benefit under this scheme. Therefore, Rajasthan Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot shared through Twitter that unemployed laborers of urban areas will be provided employment under Indira Gandhi Sahari Rojgar Yojana.
Under the Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme 2022, 100 days of employment will be given to those people who are eligible for it. According to Chief Minister Gehlot ji, an annual expenditure of 800 crores will be incurred for the smooth implementation of this scheme. Therefore, any Rajasthan residents who want to register or apply by filling the Indira gandhi shahari rozgar yojana form must have the following qualifications.
- The citizen should belong to the urban area of the state and be a resident of the state.
- It is necessary for the citizen of the state to have Jan Aadhar card.
- The age of the youth filling the IRGY application form should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years.
- Migrant laborers can also take benefits under this scheme in times of extreme circumstances such as corona epidemic or any calamity.
- Any citizens of Rajasthan who do not have Jan Aadhar card can apply for their Jan Aadhar card by visiting the nearest Jan Seva Kendra or E-Mitra Kendra. The registration number of his Jan Aadhaar application can be submitted by entering it.