Download Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Application Form PDF
You can download the Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||4|
|File size||475 KB|
|Date Added||Jun 06, 2022|
Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Application Form
A marriage certificate is a legal record, which certifies the marriage bond of the bride and groom. The concerned state government has the right to issue marriage certificate in every state of India. In recent times, registration of marriage has become a mandatory proof to avail various services of the government and other bodies. Jharkhand State Government has issued Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Application Form for marriage certificate, you have been given in the article below.
- Marriage application form
- Details of the place of marriage along with the date and nationality of the wedding
- Applicant’s passport size photograph and wedding invitation card photo (if available)
- Applicant’s residence proof
- Birth certificate of bride and groom
- Declaration by priest in case of marriage at religious place
- For divorced people, attested copy of divorce order and death certificate are required.
- The bride or groom must be a permanent resident of India to obtain a marriage certificate in Jharkhand.
- The party concerned must have a living spouse at the time of marriage.
- The age of the groom should be 21 years and that of the bride should be 18 years.
After the passage of the Marriage Registration Act 2017 by the Jharkhand government, it has become mandatory to register a marriage to take advantage of the schemes launched by the state government. To make this process easier, an online portal has been started by the Jharkhand government. You can get Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Service Plus Jharkhand official website at serviceonline.gov.in.
Leave a Reply