Download Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board Syllabus 2022 PDF
You can download the Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board Syllabus 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board Syllabus 2022 PDF|
|No. of Pages||8|
|File size||60 KB|
|Date Added||Jun 20, 2022|
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board Syllabus 2022
Syllabus – Main Topics
Part I – Current affairs, General knowledge and Renaissance in Kerala
Part II – Questions based on the Educational Qualifications prescribed for the post
Part III – Temple Affiars, Hindu Culture, Customs and Traditions, Various Devaswom Boards etc.
Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Kerala Renaissance
1. Current International, National, Regional events & Achievements in the field of Politics, Science and Technology, Arts, Literature, Education, Space exploration, Sports and Cinema.
2. Constitution of India – Preamble. Constituent Assembly. Important features of Indian Constitution. Procedure for amendment to Constitution. Important Constitutional amendments and it’s purpose. Central State relations. Principles of Secularism. Rights and duties of Citizenship. Judiciary – Central and State – Powers and Functions. Administration of Union Territories. Constitutional Authorities. Administrative and Financial Service under Union and State Government.
3. 125 years of Gandhi legacy. Making of Mahatma. Philosophy of Mahatma. Role of Mahatma in the Freedom Movement. Political, Economical & Social ideas of Mahatma Gandhi. Gandhiji’s vision of peace. Gandhiyan interventions – Quit India Movement, Salt Sathyagraha. Fight against Castism, untouchability and Communal intolerance.
4. Public Administration. Bureaucracy – Features and Functions. Executive, Judiciary and Legislature. Indian Civil Service. State Civil Service – State Administrative Service, Information Commissions – Central & State. Lokpal. Lokayuktha. Human Rights – Central and State Human Rights Commissions – Functions. Acts and Rules regarding Consumer Protection. District Administration – District Collectors. Office of the Advocate General. Various Tribunals and Commissions, Boards and Corporations.
5. State and Union Territories in India, Geographical features. Climate, natural vegetation. Principal Crops. Important river systems. Key industries. Various Tourist Hotspots. Great Islands of India.
6. Indian Economy. National Income. Per Capita Income. Economic planning in India. Niti Ayog. Economic institutions of National Eminence – Functions. Reserve Bank. Public Revenue. State and Central Budget. Goods and Service Tax. GST Council Structure. Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs.
7. Environmental challenges. Climate changes. Ocean warming. Need to redesign the path of Economic and Industrial growth. Natural farming. Use of Environmental Energy. International/National Organizations, Government organizations and Agencies working for the protection and betterment of nature. Important Environmental Acts and Rules in India. Internationally acclaimed Environmentalists – their contributions. Important International agreements on conservation of protection of nature. World Climate Summit.
8. Social welfare, Social security and Social development, Legislations and Programmes of Central and State Governments. Social Service Legislations like Right to Information Act, Prevention of attrocities against Women and Children, Food Security Act etc., Social Welfare Programmes like Employment Guarantee Programme, Organ and Blood Donation etc.
9. Kerala Renaissance – Sree Narayana Guru and other reformers. Anticaste movement. Other Reform movements in Kerala. Caste organizations. Temple Entry movements. Nationalist movements in Kerala. Malabar Rebellion of 1921. – Nature of the Revolt. Salt Satyagraha. Travancore State Congress and the Struggle for Responsible Government. Kochi Rajya Praja mandalam. Left movements. Karshaka Sangham in Malabar. Punnapra Vayalar. Aikya Kerala Movement – First Communist Ministry, Historic Legislations – Liberation Movements. First Communist Ministry – Historic legislations. ‘Kerala Model’ Development. Panchayat Raj and Peoples Planning. Democratic decentalization in India especially in Kerala.