Download Laxmi (Lakhir) Bhandar Form PDF
You can download the Laxmi (Lakhir) Bhandar Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Laxmi (Lakhir) Bhandar Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||140 KB|
|Date Added||Aug 24, 2022|
Laxmi (Lakhir) Bhandar Form Overview
The government of West Bengal has launched West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme in order to provide basic income support to the female heads of the family. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 500 per month to general category families and Rs 1000 per month to SC/ST families.
Citizens can apply for this scheme at Dware Sarkar camps across the state, which will be open from 16th August 2021 – 15th September 2021.
If any beneficiary gets a Laxmi/Lakhir Bhandar card on 20 October 2021 then she will also receive her assistance from September 2021. Other than that, queries relating to this scheme will also be addressed through these camps.
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||Government of West Bengal State|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads of Household|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline|
|For General Category||Rs.500 per month|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs.1000 per month|
- The West Bengal government announced a new program titled Lakshmi Bhandar with aims to help the female.
- With the help of a scheme, the government provides financial support to female heads of household.
- This government’s aim is for 1.6 crore households of West Bengal to benefit from the scheme.
- With the help of the scheme, the beneficiary received nearly 10% to 20% of their monthly expenditure.
- The total budget for the scheme is 12900.
- Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes families will be paid Rs. 1000 per month from the scheme.
- Women belonging to this general category will receive 500 from the 1st of September.
- Women aged between 25 and 65 are eligible to enjoy the benefits of this scheme.
- Schedule caste and tribes families will receive rupees 1,000 per month.
- People who are unemployed and not receiving benefits are eligible to take part in the scheme.
- The government of West Bengal announced a scheme for women.
- The applicant who is from West Bengal is eligible to receive benefits under the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account detail
- Passport size photographs
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Steps to Fill Lakshmi Bhandar Form PDF
- When the registration has started you just need to go to the official Laxmi Bhandar website.
- You need to click on the option apply online on the home page,.
- You’ll see a new page come up before you. Here is the Laxmi Bhandar application form.
- Fill out the application form as instructed and attach your latest resume and other documents required in the article.
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit your application.