Download Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Application Form in Hindi PDF
You can download the Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Application Form in Hindi in PDF Format for free by clicking the direct drive link below this page.
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana scheme has been started by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji. Through this scheme, plots will be given to such families of the state who do not have their own house. All those families who neither have their own house nor their own plot will be eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
Every family has the right to a dignified life with minimum basic necessities. The beneficiaries of the housing schemes of the Center or the state can get the real benefit only after getting the housing plot. On getting the residential plot, there can be help in getting housing loan from government schemes and bank. Therefore, “Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu-Adhikar Yojana” is being started by the State Government to provide residential plots to the eligible families on the land of ‘Adadi Kshetra’ in every Gram Panchayat area in rural areas.
- The applicant family does not have a house to live independently.
- The applicant family has less than 5 acres of land.
- The applicant family holds an eligibility slip to obtain ration from the Public Distribution System (PDS) shop.
- None of the applicant family members are income tax payers.
- The applicant family does not have any member in government service.
- The name of the applicant is registered in the voter list till January 01, 2021 in the village where he wants residential plot.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Proof of income
- Proof of age
- Identity card
- Bank account statement
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Land Allotment Process
- The applications received will be sent to the Tehsildar after examining them through the Secretary and Patwari of the concerned Gram Panchayat.
- After this a list of all eligible and ineligible applicants will be prepared.
- The list will be published by the villagers for providing objections and suggestions in 10 days.
- The information of which will be conveyed to the citizens through Chaupal, Gudi, Chavadi etc.
- After examining the objection and suggestion, a list of all eligible and ineligible applicants will be prepared by the Tehsildar and published in the concerned Gram Sabha.
- After receiving the opinion, order will be issued by the Tehsildar for allotment of plots to the eligible applicants after examining according to the law.
- No premium will be paid for plot allotment and land revenue will be determined on the allotted plot under the provisions of Madhya Pradesh Land Revenue Code.
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Application Form in Hindi PDF Download Link
[download id=”17799″ template=”dlm-buttons-new-button”]
Leave a Reply