Download NABARD Development Assistant Notification 2022 PDF
You can download the NABARD Development Assistant Notification 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||NABARD Development Assistant Notification 2022 PDF|
|No. of Pages||32|
|File size||955 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 17, 2022|
NABARD Development Assistant Notification Overview
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 15 September 2022 and 10 October 2022. NABARD is an all India Apex Organization, wholly owned by Government of India and is equal opportunity employer.
|Website Link Open – Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges||15 September 2022 to 10 October 2022|
|Phase-I (Preliminary) – Online Examination||06 November 2022|
|Phase-II (Main) – Online Examination||Exact date of examination would be announced separately on NABARD’s website www.nabard.org|
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.nabard.org / career notices, click on the option “APPLY HERE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent at the given email ID and mobile number.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button.
- The name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets as well as valid ID Proof brought for the examination. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of
Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
NABARD Development Assistant Notification 2022 PDF Download Link
Helpline: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or download of call letter, queries may be made at http://cgrs.ibps.in Don’t forget to mention “NABARD Development Assistant/Development Assistant (Hindi) Examination” in the subject box of the email.