Download NPS Withdrawal Form PDF
You can download the National Pension System Withdrawal Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||NPS Withdrawal Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||657 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 10, 2022|
NPS Withdrawal Form Overview
National Pension Scheme is a contribution based retirement scheme regulated by PFRDA and backed by Government of India. Different NPS forms are required to apply for National Pension Scheme.
Required Information need to fill in withdrawal form:
- Subscriber Sector
- Applicants Name and personal details
- CKYC Number
- Contact details
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Name & IFSC Code
- Subscriber’s withdrawal Details
- And any other details.
NPS withdrawal forms
- premature exit and
As a subscriber, you can use the following superannuation forms for withdrawal when you reach the age of 60:
- Form 101 GS – Use if you are a government employee
- Form 301 – Use if you are a corporate employee
- Form 501 – Use if you belong to the Swavalamban sector
If you want to withdraw your money prematurely, you can use the following forms:
- Form 102 GP – Use this form if you are a government employee
- Form 302 – Use it if you are a corporate employee
- Form 502 – Opt for this form if you belong to the Swavalamban sector
In the event of your death, your nominee can use either of these forms to withdraw money:
- Form 103GD – Used if you are a government employee
- Form 303 – Used if you worked under the corporate sector
- Form 503 – Used if you belonged to the Swavalamban sector
NPS withdrawal rules
Certain situations allow a partial withdrawal from your NPS account. You can withdraw for the higher education of children, their marriage, construction of residential house, treatment of specified illness (cancer, kidney failure, stroke, etc.), meeting expenses for skill development and establishing your venture, among others.
You can also make partial withdrawal for meeting medical expenses arising out of any disability or incapacitation. Note that partial withdrawals are allowed only in the situations mentioned above and not in any other condition.