Download NPPA Price List of 2022 PDF
You can download the NPPA Updated Price List of 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||NPPA Price List of 2022 PDF|
|No. of Pages||494|
|File size||6.7 MB|
|Date Added||Jul 04, 2022|
NPPA Updated Price List of 2022
The National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) is a government regulatory agency that controls the prices of pharmaceutical drugs in India.
Function of National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority
- To implement and enforce the provisions of the Drugs (Prices Control) Order in accordance with the powers delegated to it.
- To deal with all legal matters arising out of the decisions of the Authority.
- To monitor the availability of drugs, identify shortages, if any, and to take remedial steps.
- To collect/ maintain data on production, exports and imports, market share of individual companies, profitability of companies etc., for bulk drugs and formulations.
- To undertake and/ or sponsor relevant studies in respect of pricing of drugs/ pharmaceuticals.
- To recruit/ appoint the officers and other staff members of the Authority, as per rules and procedures laid down by the Government.
- To render advice to the Central Government on changes/ revisions in the drug policy.
- To render assistance to the Central Government in the parliamentary matters relating to the drug pricing