Download Palanhar Yojana Form PDF
You can download the Palanhar Yojana Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Palanhar Yojana Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||4|
|File size||130 KB|
|Date Added||Aug 24, 2022|
Palanhar Yojana Form Overview
The Rajasthan government has started the Palanhar scheme for the upbringing of the orphan children of the state. In this scheme, arrangements for the upbringing and education of orphan children are not done through any institution, but within the society itself, any relative of the girl child or the closest acquaintance who is willing for it, is made that person. To provide a family atmosphere to the orphan children. For which their education, food, clothing and other necessary facilities are provided by the government. Through this scheme, those children who are orphans or their parents have been given life imprisonment / death sentence by judicial process. or the child of a remarried woman from a previous marriage or a child of a parent suffering from AIDS or a child of a parent with a disability or a child orphaned in any other manner.
- state’s orphans
- Children whose parents have been sentenced to death by judicial process / or whose parents have been sentenced to life imprisonment
- That maximum 3 children of widow mother can take advantage of this scheme who get destitute pension.
- The children of the widowed mother who is remarried also get the benefit of this scheme.
- Children whose parents are suffering from AIDS.
- Children whose parents are suffering from leprosy.
- whose parents are disabled
- The children of an abandoned or divorced woman can also take advantage of the scheme.
- Bhamashah Card
- Residence Certificate
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Any Identity Card
- Anganwadi Registration Certificate or School Registration Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Teaching Certificate