Download Polala Amavasya Vrath Katha Telugu PDF
You can download the Polala Amavasya Vrath Katha Telugu PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Polala Amavasya Vrath Katha Telugu PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||340 KB|
|Date Added||Aug 27, 2022|
Polala Amavasya Vrath Katha Overview
Telangana and Andhra Pradesh people performed this Polala Amavasya Vratha and it is observed on Shravana Amavasya. At the place of worship, Aliki is adorned with cow dung, a beautiful ending with rice, a kandamokka is placed there, four torahs with turmeric are placed there, first Ganesha is worshiped, then Mangalagauri Devi or Santanalakshmidevi is invoked into the kandamokka and Shodashopacharya is offered to her.
She took the child and went to Pochamma to put her under the blanket. Then Pochakka’s mother will come to visit me all over these cities. Payasam and Vadalu are offered. The trees are painted and decorated with peacock feathers to protect them from wind and dust. Palers bring stones. Their weddings bring drink with kadavas. Why are you my corpse?
Polala Amavasya Vrath Katha
That is, a Brahmanamma in a town. Every year children are born to her. going Every year, Brahmanamma used to keep the children around Pochakka’s mother outside the village out of sorrow for the children who died at birth. They are born in this new moon and die again in this new moon. No matter who is called by name, they will bow down. Houses suffering in this way had children and died as usual.
She took the child and went to Pochamma to put her under the blanket. Then Pochakka’s mother will come to visit me all over these cities. Payasam and Vadalu are offered. The trees are painted and decorated with peacock feathers to protect them from wind and dust. Palers bring stones. Their weddings bring drink with kadavas. She asked why are you throwing corpses around me.
Mom! Pochakka’s mother is the mother of a thousand eyes, what do you not know? Whatever sin I have committed in my previous life, my children will die from time to time. Then Pochamma’s mother said, “During the birth of Brahmanamma, Polalamavasya, before the birth of Polalamavasya’s children, she made payasam and gare without looking at who cried, and tested whether the soup was sweet enough or not, and did all the amangilam without mudi or wetness, that’s why her children were born like that and grew up and died.”
Realizing her guilt, Brahmanamma Pochakka fell at her mother’s feet and begged for her forgiveness. Pochakka begged us to tell us about this ritual as Ammalakkalu Kaliyuga is about to be born and raised. “The new moon that comes at the end of Sravana month and the beginning of Badrrapada month is called Polalamavasya. The wall should be smeared with cow dung milk, the fields should be painted with yellow saffron, and a yellow horn should be tied with 9 rows of thread, considering the kanda plant as mother, and the toram should be tied to Pochakka’s mother and worshiped.
9 rows of toram should be given to the ends and we should tie it. One should offer the baked goods and report to Amma. After the meal Tambulam Dakshina Shakti Koladi should be offered. If this is done, Pochakka’s mother will save the children from dying from diseases such as cholera, malaria, smallpox etc. Thus Brahmanamma performed this vrata and got back her dead child.
Polala Amavasya Vrath Katha Puja Vidhi
- Clean the place of worship, cover it with rice flour, put a kandamokka (some people worship 2 kandamokka as mother’s children) and four toras tied with yellow horn to it (according to tradition some people don’t have 4 toras but only 2 toras.) and first worship to Lord Ganesha. Note: If you can’t find kandamokka, you can worship with kandapilaka.
- Later, the Shodashopachara Puja should be performed by invoking Goddess Mangalagouri and Santanalakshmi in that kandamokka.
- Nine purnam boors and nine gares, pieces of soup made of nine types of vegetables should be offered to the goddess.
- Read the next story and wear the Akshatas of the story on your head.
- After that, one should worship the elder Muttaidu, who is a very good child, and offer nine Purnamburs and a Torah, which have not been offered, to her as Vayanam.
- Put a new saree and blouse cloth in the tambulam and offer it to her and receive blessings.
- After that, tie one string to Kandamokka, tie the other around his neck, and tie the remaining string to the bud of his last child (those who don’t have children can offer it to Kandamokka).