Download Poshan Abhiyaan 2022 Hindi PDF
You can download the Poshan Abhiyaan 2022 Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Poshan Abhiyaan 2022 Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||36|
|File size||3.9 MB|
|Date Added||Sep 15, 2022|
Poshan Abhiyaan 2022 Overview
The main objective of this program is to reduce malnutrition through life cycle concept, adopting an integrated and result oriented approach. The program was launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development in 2017 with an aim to improve nutrition among children, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
Implemented by the Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD), Government of India, the mission aims to reduce stunting in children aged 0-6 years from 38.4% to 25% by 2022. It also aims to reduce anemia. Low birth weight and low birth weight among women and adolescent girls aged 15–49 years.
The government’s POSHAN Abhiyaan is India’s flagship program to improve nutritional outcomes through technology, a targeted approach and convergence for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
|Program name||National Nutrition Campaign 2022|
|Sponsored by||Central government|
|Who started||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||March 8, 2018|
|Beneficiary||women and children|
|Purpose||Reducing malnutrition in India|
- POSION Campaign, as an apex body, will monitor, supervise, target and guide the nutritional interventions of the Ministries.
- introducing a very strong convergence mechanism
- ICT Based Real Time Monitoring System
- Encouraging States/UTs to meet targets
- Encouraging Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) to use IT based tools
- Introducing height measurement of children in Anganwadi Centers (AWCs)
- Establishment of Nutrition Resource Centers involving public participation through mass awareness
- Nurturing through various activities, among others.
- It aims to reduce the level of under-nutrition and other related problems by ensuring convergence of various nutrition related schemes.
- It also targets stunting, under-nutrition, anemia (among young children, women and adolescent girls) and low birth rates.
- It will monitor and review the implementation of all such schemes and wherever available, use the existing infrastructural arrangements of the line ministries.
Leave a Reply