Download Tamil Nadu Residence/Domicile Certificate
You can download the Tamil Nadu Residence/Domicile Certificate in Tamil in PDF Format for free by clicking the direct drive link below this page.
Tamil Nadu Residence/Domicile Certificate in Tamil
A domicile certificate or a residence certificate is issued by a state government to prove that the person having the certificate is a resident of that particular State or Union Territory. A domicile certificate is a document by which a person can avail various benefits such as education, job and other benefits. Resident Quotas in the Government Service and educational institutions, and allotment of subsidized housing. The person needs to have been residing in a particular area for a specific period of time.
- Recent Photographs
- Birth certificate
- Property ownership documents
- Proof of occupation
- Copies of education certificates
- Copy of a National Identity Card (NIC), or a Form B’ for applicants under 18 years of age
- If an applicant is less than 21 years of age, a copy of the NIC and a certificate of domicile of the father/mother/guardian
- Utility bills, or a copy of a rental agreement
- For married men/women, photocopies of the spouse’s NIC, spouse’s certificate of domicile and copies of children’s birth certificates or their forms
Tamil Nadu Residence/Domicile Certificate PDF Download Link
[download id=”16856″ template=”dlm-buttons-new-button”]
Leave a Reply